1. Tell us a bit about yourself. How often do you train or workout?
I train everyday but Sunday
2. Why is a healthy lifestyle important to you?
I need to be able to train regularly, which requires me to eat the right foods and keep my body in good shape by stretching properly before and after sessions.
3. Haircare can be tough for people who lead active lifestyles. Tell us about your #Hairgame routine. What issues do you have with it?
Training constantly has my hair going through a lot of temperature change which requires me to wash it more often, but then it doesn’t get the time it needs to keep the creams and oils in it, so it’s a constant battle.
4. What do you do to your hair before and after training/workout?
I’ve recently cut my hair off so there’s not much I can do it. At the moment it’s just growing back. I really regret cutting it though.
5. We know that there are a lot of hair products on shelves right now. What’s the most important product on your shelf? And if you could have a dream hair product what would it do?
For my scalp I use Blue Magic Indian Hemp and for my hair Cantu is my go-to product. If I could have a dream hair product it would be a combination of all the products on my shelf that I use often.
Some Quick-Fire Questions:
What’s your curl pattern?
Curls love them or hate them?
Love and hate, they require a lot of attention
#fadegame: high, mid, low or no fade?
Hi or mid depends on how I’m feeling
Comb, brush or finger detangling?
If you had to choose one, would it be a shampoo or conditioner?
Shampoo, I only use leave-in conditioners
Washday: everyday, weekly, once a month?
1-2 a week
Natural ingredients or synthetic?
Bit of both, mainly olive oil/ coconut